Who we areToxic Bag Productions, Inc. is Steve "Blood" Baldwin and Joe Griffin. We make sound effects for role-playing games; we make board games; we make sound design for theatre and film; and from time to time we just make noise.
Unless we tell you otherwise, Joe (sound designer/scalawag) is the one doing the blogging.
- Advertising app art artists Bag Witch Blogging Blood board game Clients Delia Derbyshire Doctor Who DVD electronic music fantasy Film Game Masters Collection gaming geek GenCon haunted horror iPad iPhone movies Music Process Projects Recording Role Playing Game RPGs Science Fiction sci fi Shakespeare Social Media Sound Design sound effects Space Monster Specimen Technology Television Theatre Toxic Bag video Watchmen zombie
- 20th Anniversary Edition of our first #soundeffects for #rpgs: ow.ly/cNSh50e8OjY... 2 days ago
- Some great plug-ins, a good cause. SoundToys hurricane relief sale: ow.ly/BUez30ffUzb #music #recording... 2 days ago
- RT @WCCPodcast: Episode 8: @toxicbag_joe of Toxic Bag Productions talks audio engineering and sound design workingclasscreatives.com/joe-griffin/ https://…... 2 days ago
- New podcast for Marpil 2017!! toxicbagpodcast.wordpress.com/2017/05/12/tox… https://t.co/ZIKC2LmuMV... 4 months ago
- Toxic Bag Podcast 502: Kasey Pierce and Dean Or Queen! toxicbagpodcast.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/tox… https://t.co/UJYsUJWvvo... 6 months ago