Who we areToxic Bag Productions, Inc. is Steve "Blood" Baldwin and Joe Griffin. We make sound effects for role-playing games; we make board games; we make sound design for theatre and film; and from time to time we just make noise.
Unless we tell you otherwise, Joe (sound designer/scalawag) is the one doing the blogging.
- Advertising app art artists Bag Witch Blogging Blood board game Clients Delia Derbyshire Doctor Who DVD electronic music fantasy Film Game Masters Collection gaming geek GenCon haunted horror iPad iPhone movies Music Process Projects Recording Role Playing Game RPGs Science Fiction sci fi Shakespeare Social Media Sound Design sound effects Space Monster Specimen Technology Television Theatre Toxic Bag video Watchmen zombie
- To all the folks who have no problem pirating content. A story about piracy: ow.ly/32uG30ggJAT... 3 weeks ago
- World Audio Drama Day, Oct.30! ow.ly/DtZW30gcanQ #audiodrama #foley #live #theater... 3 weeks ago
- Time travel in various films whiteboarded: ow.ly/fTz030gbHO4 #temporalmechanicsalwaysgivesmeaheadache... 3 weeks ago
- The Dark Ages, apparently, didn't actually happen. ow.ly/TeGa30gbEp4 #nowTHERESatheory... 3 weeks ago
- "Ghost in the Graveyard" movie trailer! Soundtrack now on sale at drivethrurpg.com ow.ly/jQE530g9GPq #80shorror #halloween... 4 weeks ago