New Soundpack: Traps!
This month’s soundpack is a great collection of vicious traps for your Fantasy campaigns. The Fantasy: Traps soundpack includes 11 trap sounds:
• Room Trap – Stone Walls Compact: Sealed inside a stone chamber, the walls begin inching closer. One thing is clear–the party is going to be a lot taller.
• Room Trap – Short fall: A classic trap door leading to a nine foot drop onto a hard stone floor.
• Room Trap – Short fall into spike pit: This trap opens above a bunch of spikes…shish kebab anyone?
• Room Trap – Fall into liquid: This trap starts with a 35 foot drop into a body of liquid. What kind of liquid and what’s in it, we leave up to you…and say, is that a giant fin???
• Room Trap – Fall into Monster pit: As if falling 9 feet and landing in a heap wasn’t bad enough, now there is a large beastie joining the party for lunch. Ooops! We meant to say “eating” instead of “joining.”
• Room Trap – Ceiling collapses: First you stick them in a dank, dark cave. Second, you seal the tunnel exit. And C, now it appears that the ceiling is coming down! Talk about a lousy afternoon.
• Chest Trap – Acid spray: The good news is, the party just found a treasure chest. The bad news is, that “runny” nose the elf just got is not from a cold…
• Floor Trap – Crossbow bolt fired: A stone pressure plate fires a crossbow bolt into the room. Perfect for temple defense!
• Floor Trap – Multiple Crossbow bolts fired: The same as above, but with many, many bolts being fired. Just let them try to steal the idol now!
• Trap Trigger – Stone: Just like it says – a stone trigger you can use for any trap you want!
• Trap Trigger – Latch: Same as the stone trigger, but this time it’s a metal latch. Enjoy!
In usual Toxic Bag fashion, we’ve left off the “result” part of many of these traps. Who knows? Your players might just get out of them alive! Fantasy: Traps is available now at DriveThruRPG for 99¢.
Posted on November 1, 2011, in Free Sound Club, Products, RPG Sound, Sound Effects for RPGs and tagged fantasy, Game Masters Collection, gaming, geek, RPGs, sound effects. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.